In relation to its business needs in Tunisia, SIT S.p.a. is looking for a:
The person sought will have to follow the instructions defined for the operation of SMD lines including automatic optical inspection equipment (SPI, AOI). Be familiar with the identification of electronic components through material P / N
Obey company regulations also regarding safety requirements for production, have the easy trouble-shooting skills of equipment, be familiar with the P/N material and material feeder process, carry out clear and accurate reports to technicians and leaders on abnormal situations regarding materials and equipment. Understand the normal inspection criteria for SMD electronic components.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
- Handle equipment in SMD workshop, such as Auto-loader, Glue Printer, Surface Mount Machine, Solder-paste Printer, Ink jet machine, can identify different material match with different feeder.
- Base on Work Instructions (WI) to feeder material on line to achieve output fulfillment and quality assurance.
- According to the standard of process inspection, request to do the visual inspection about the solder process of SMT component, for example: resistor (resistance value), capacitor (capacitance value), diode, IC (direction, polarity)
- Assists the Line leader to fulfill the production task and other quality control actions.
- Available to work in shifts
- All requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, environmental protection regulations, and internal company rules must be observed.
- SMT working experience in modern electronics plant;
- SMD components identification
- basic PC operation skill of PC
Place of work: metropolitan area of Tunis