In relation to its business needs in Tunisia, SIT S.p.a. is looking for a:
Maintenance & Process Technician
Responsible for automated assembly devices and toolings daily running, programming and debugging, maintain and repair.
Programming, debugging, maintain and repair, ensuring smooth equipment run, prepare machines and toolings at change-over; monitor and help in production line efficiency optimization, help in downtime reduction, give feedback of abnormal information in time.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
- Analyse production line running status, quality, line efficiency and downtime, do trouble shooting when malfunctions happen,reduce downtime and daily recording.
- Collect production information,implement program and parameter debugging,report to maintenance leader and processes engineer for device running status.
- Maintenance plan recording,malfunction analysis,repair, risk evaluation and improvements suggestions
- Analyse equipment exception, production characteristics and process,optimize fixture,support production lines; make improvement and feedback to team leader/senior automation engineer.
- Optimize equipment program / parameter, trial run data collection before and after process optimization; perform maintenance for AOI machine after wave-soldering;
- According to WI,standardize operation and give training for workers; track the procedure of process implementation and abnormal process basing on WI
- Available to work in shifts
- All requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, environmental protection regulations, and internal company rules must be observed.
- 2+ years electronic plant experience,familiar with Office and English
- Mechanical engineering / Autocad / PLC / Standard & Customized automation / Electronic production process;
- Fluency in English/Italian (oral and Writing)
- Familiar with automation equipment,repairing technology
- Team building and mangement experience.
Place of work: metropolitan area of Tunis